Thank you for your interest in Computer Networking Center. We are committed to providing you the highest quality training at an affordable price and we’ve been doing so for the last 14 years. If you are looking to make a lifetime career change, increase your salary, become more marketable or find more excitement in your workday, CNC is the right choice for you. Our classroom instructors do not just show you slides and read from a book. Computer Networking Center recognizes the importance of practical training. That is why we have designed our training to be “Hands-on” as much as possible. Computer Networking Center wants you to be more than just paper certified for A+ PC Technician, Network+, Security+, Linux+, MCTS/MCP, MCITP-EA/SA/MCSE(A), CCNA, MOS/MCAS, and Web Design. We want you to have practical “Hands-on” experience so you can function properly in the real work environment. We will provide you with the lab training, which will be worth at least one-year of field experience. Here are a few of the many benefits of our unique programs.
- Seminars with our Certified Instructors and Networking Specialists who have years of proven practical experience.
- Real Hands-on experience on different operating systems including Win 95/98/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7, and Linux.
- Windows-based Computer Based Training (CBT) and third party simulation exam.
- Full-Time Instructors with work experience.
- FREE Technical Support is provided for students up to 6 months. This is kind of our guarantee to help you get a job and improve your career.
Our goal is to help you learn the state of the art technologies in Networking, and prepare you for the proficiency exams all at an affordable rate. We believe there are a lot of people who want to upgrade themselves, but the expensive training cost is not affordable for most people. We want to help students accomplish their ambition and build their future. If you don’t want to lose this opportunity, call now and reserve a seat for yourself.
If you have any questions or if you want to visit our office, please feel free to call me at 734-462-2090 or just email us at email@example.com. Thank you again for your interest in Computer Networking Center.
- CNC Staff